- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Limit of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the use of this website or any of the content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We will not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising from or relating in any way to your use of this website.
The information on this website can change and although we attempt to ensure that the content is current at the date specified for that content, we do not guarantee its currency.
We are happy for you to link to our site. We reserve the right to deny any person permission to link to our site. We are not responsible for any material contained in any linked site, nor do we endorse or make any representation about the linked site or the organisations referred to on that site.
Changes in these terms
Terms & Conditions
These terms set out the terms and conditions that apply whenever you attend a class at Kobodi Wellness Studio, purchase a pass or membership with us, or browse our store. By purchasing a pass or membership, attending any class, or browsing, accessing or logging into our Online Studio, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and accept all of the terms and conditions set out below.
- Any introductory or launch offers (Introductory Offers) made by Kobodi Wellness Studio (including our Introductory Offer of first month unlimited for $35) may only be purchased by new members who have not yet attended the studio.
- Introductory Offers will be valid for a specified term, usually expressed month/weeks. The term of the Introductory Offer will start on the date that you first purchase the pass.
- Our Introductory Offer allows you to attend an unlimited number of regularly scheduled mat classes during the term of the offer, but excludes reformer pilates classes, guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of any Introductory Offer due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
10 Visit Mat Class Pass
- All ten class passes expire in 3 months after the date that you purchase the 10 Class Pass.
- This pass allows you to attend 10 regularly scheduled classes, but excludes reformer pilates classes, guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of the 10 Class Pass due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
- The minimum term of the Unlimited Membership is 12 weeks (Minimum Term). The term of the Unlimited Membership commences on the date that you purchase the membership or such other date as is agreed by Kobodi Wellness Studio. If you suspend your Unlimited Membership during this initial period, the Minimum Term will be extended by the period of the suspension.
- This membership allows you to attend an unlimited number of regularly scheduled classes but excludes reformer pilates classes, guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events. Please also note that, during any period where your membership is suspended, your access the Online Studio will automatically be suspended too.
- After the expiry of the Minimum Term, the membership will continue indefinitely until you request a termination of your membership by sending an email to email@example.com outlining your details and reason for cancellation. Please note that all requests for termination must be submitted using this method and must be made in accordance with the termination policy set out below.
- You may request a suspension of your membership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all requests for suspensions must be submitted using this method and must be made in accordance with the suspension policy set out below.
- Membership fees will be charged to your credit card or bank account once per fortnight via a third party biller.
- From time to time, Kobodi Wellness Studio may increase its fees for the Unlimited Membership. Notice of any such increase will be provided at kobodi.com Your membership fees will increase accordingly, with such increase to take effect not less than 2 weeks after the date that the increase of fees is notified on the website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufﬁcient funds available to cover the fortnightly auto-debit. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufﬁcient funds or fails for any other reason, our third party biller, Stripe, may apply a fee for these failed transactions. This fee will be debited from your account after the failed payment.
- In addition, if an auto-debit fails, you authorise and consent to us reprocessing the auto-debit payment after its due date for payment in order to seek to recover the full amount of the failed payment. You acknowledge that any additional fees associated with such reprocessing will be borne by you.
- If your credit card that you have registered against your profile expires during the period of your membership, you must update your credit card details with us to ensure that, at all times, we have details of a valid and current credit card from which to process auto-pays.
- Kobodi Wellness Studio is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
- Light Space Yoga may at any time, and in its absolute discretion, cancel the membership, including (for instance) if your auto-debit payments fail for 2 payments or more.
- You may only suspend your Unlimited Membership in accordance with the policy set out below.
- Only memberships on fortnightly or monthly direct debit arrangements may be suspended. Any other class passes may not be suspended, including any upfront memberships for 3 months, 6 months, 12 months or any other period.
- If a membership is suspended during the Minimum Term, the Minimum Term will be extended by the period of the suspension.
- Suspension requests must be submitted by emailing email@example.com outlining your details within 7 days before the suspension start date. Each suspension must be for a period of 14 days or more, and must be for a number of whole weeks (i.e. 2 weeks, 3 weeks, etc). The maximum suspension period in any 12 month period is 12 weeks (or 84 days).
- Students may not suspend their membership if they have a negative account balance at the time of requesting the suspension or at the time that a suspension is scheduled to commence.
- After the expiry of the Minimum Term, your membership will continue indefinitely until you terminate it in accordance with the policy set out below.
- A membership cannot be terminated during the Minimum Term.
- Termination requests must be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the proposed termination date.
- We will not refund any debits that are processed in the 7 day period after a termination is requested. However, we will allow students to continue to access the studios for the relevant period relating to that debit. For instance, if a fortnightly debit is deducted 3 days before the proposed termination date, you will continue to have access to the studios until the end of that fortnight.
- Students may not terminate their membership if they have a negative account balance at the time of requesting the termination or on the proposed termination date.
Negative account balances
- If, at any time, you have a negative account balance with us (i.e. following a failed auto-debit or a purchase you have otherwise made on account), you authorise and consent to us seeking to process payment of the full amount of that negative balance from time to time using the credit card or bank account details that you have registered against your account. You acknowledge that any additional fees associated with such reprocessing will be borne by you.
Filming of yoga classes
- You acknowledge and agree some, but not all, of the yoga classes conducted in our studios will be filmed and made available for viewing on the Online Studio. If you are photographed or filmed during any such class, you consent and approve to us uploading the video footage to our Online Studio and using that video footage for any purpose whatsoever (including in our promotional materials and various social media accounts).
- We will highlight in the studios which areas within the studio will be captured in the videos and, if you prefer, you may wish to place your mat in an area that is not captured in the video footage.
General Terms and Conditions
- Kobodi Wellness Studio is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason, or if you are unable to attend a class because it is full.
- There are a limited number of mats available at Kobodi Wellness Studio. If a class is full, or if the teacher considers the class to be full, they may refuse entry. Please ensure that you arrive at class 10-15 minutes prior to the advertised start time to avoid missing out!
- Kobodi Wellness Studio is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- All purchases are final. Kobodi Wellness Studio does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared.
- There are further and more specific terms and conditions that relate to our Introductory Offers, 5 Visit Mat Class Passes, 10 Visit Mat Class Passes and Unlimited Memberships.
- By attending classes at Kobodi Wellness Studio, you confirm your understanding that classes at Kobodi Wellness Studio may be physically strenuous, and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property damage or death. You also agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Kobodi Wellness Studio, or its directors, officers, employees, consultants or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.